Our expertise lies in accessibility driven development. Whether we are designing a website or Evaluating for a VPAT Certification we always use POUR design principals by WCAG to meets accessibility requirements.
The Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT), it is used to evaluate accessibility standards for Section 508 (U.S.), EN 301 549 (EU), and W3C/WAI WCAG. Some companies are required to fill out a VPAT before they can release a new product, others may need one to Certify that they have met the Accessibility requirements. We use the VPAT to certify that our sites are ADA compliant.
A VPAT Evaluation is a process we use to examine your site and verify that accessibility standards have been satisfied to level AA. During this process, we will crawl your site, use evaluation tools, as-well-as manually go through the site using assistive technologies. We test the site for hands-free access, vision impairedness, low-vision, color-blind, learning disabilities, deafness or low-hearing, just to name a few
Our certification process is easy. After we complete an evaluation we use one of the four (4) VPAT documents to Certifications your site meets the required standards and is in compliance with Sections 508, EU, or WCAG.
- VPAT 508 Certification: U.S. Federal accessibility standard for 508 Compliance
- VPAT EU Certification: European Union’s Accessibility requirements for EU compliance
- VPAT WCAG Certification: W3C/WAI’s Web Content Accessibility Guideline for WCAG compliance
- VPAT Full Certification: Incorporates all three of the above standards for Full Compliance
All VPAT® Certifications contain:
- Product Description that describes the product
- Evaluation Methods used to test the product’s accessibility
- Notes to provide additional details concerning the product tested and the evaluation methods
We provide a PDF you can display on your website for download or send to users upon request.
If you have a VPAT or have been requested to fill one out contact us we will help you complete the form with a full evealuation.