Welcome to our Accessibility Information Center
We keep up on the ever-changing of Web Accessibility and VPAT documents so you do not have to.
Our experts stay informed about new versions and how they will affect you. We want to make sure that all Certifications we issue are at the current version and level that the WCAG and VPAT have to offer. In doing so we thought we would share our research and findings with you.
Posts & News Updates:(Questions & Comments welcomed see bottom of the post.)
Post coming soon. We are writing one now!
Join our newsletter and be notified when a new post comes out.
Here are some very valuable tools and information sites that you can use as you do your research:
- WebAIM - Training for Accessibility Experts
- ITI - Information about the VPAT
- United States Acess Board - Responsible for developing accessibility standards that govern Federal procurement practices
- Section 508 - IT Accessibility Laws and Policies
- W3C Web Accessibility Initiative - Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Overview
- WCAG - A handy web accessibility checklist
Is your site ADA compliant? Do you need a VPAT completed?
Talk to an Accessibility Specialist TODAY.