Welcome to our Accessibilty Information Center
We keep up on the ever changing inviroment of Web Accessibilty and VPAT documents so you do not have to.
Our experts stay infomred about new version and how they will affect you. We want to make sure that all Certifications we issuer are at the current version and level that the WCAG and VPAT have to offer. In doing so we though we would share our research and findings with you.
Posts & News Updates:(Questions & Comments welcomed see bottom of post.)
Post coming soon. We are writing one now!
Join our newsletter and be notified when a new posts comes out.
Here are some very valuable tools and information sites that you can use as you do your owne research
- WebAIM - Training for Accessibilty Experts
- ITI - Information about the VPAT
- United States Acess Board - Responsible for developing accessibility standards that govern Federal procurement practices
- Section 508 - IT Accessibility Laws and Policies
- W3C Web Accessibility Initiative - Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Overview
- WCAG - A handy web accessibility checklist